Full Benefits, Paid Vacation Time and Competitive Salary starting on Day 1!
Job Type: Full-time Starting Salary: $42,054.00 annually
Welcome to HyLife Windom! HyLife is a global leader in pork processing. Our mission is to be the best pork company in the world. To achieve this, we need talented people to join our HyLife team as the company continues to grow. HyLife is committed to our employees and we have an exciting new career opportunity for you to explore! HyLife in Windom, Minnesota is currently excited to offer a NEW career opportunity for an Electrician.
The Electrical Technician will be a valued HyLife team member. The rotation is based on a 3on 2off 2on shift schedule from (AM) 5am-5pm and (PM) 5pm to 5am.
Your days will include:
- Troubleshooting, repairing electronic and electrical equipment, and providing technical support to other team members when needed
- Maintaining and installing communication cables, power distribution and wiring required for equipment as well as computer systems
- Installing, modifying and repairing all electrical/electronic devices.
- Assist maintenance technicians when troubleshooting electronic and electrical issues.
- Maintaining involvement with operations of the plant processing equipment and scale systems.
- Assist parts clerk in ensuring an adequate supply of parts is maintained.
- Demonstrate strong safety leadership skills and follows safe work practices.
- Follow food safety and good manufacturing practices.
To succeed in this role, you possess:
- Completion of formal trades training program, or an equivalent number of years of education and maintenance experience.
- 2 years of industrial maintenance experience
- Comprehensive knowledge in 3 or more of the following areas: Mechanical systems, predictive maintenance, maintenance planning, site utilities, system analysis & troubleshooting, pipe-fitting & welding, machining, metal fabrication, electricity & motor controls, controls & instrumentation, PLC/software & hardware, pneumatics & hydraulics.
- Strong knowledge of AC induction motors, controls, sensors, pneumatics, hydraulics, mechanical systems, start-up, and troubleshooting.
- Experience with computer/device networking using standard protocols (Ethernet/IP, Devicenet, Modbus, Hart, DH+/485, ASCII)
- Knowledge of programmable logic/automation controllers, human-machine interfaces, hardware, and associated programming languages (Ladder Logic, FBD, SFC, Structured Text). Platforms include; Rockwell Automation, Siemens, GE, Horner, Opto22.
- Knowledgeable in processes such as food processing/packaging, water treatment, refrigeration, and boiler control.
In addition to HyLife’s full benefits, vacation time and competitive salary rate from your first day on the HyLife team, our company also offers a $1000 dollar employee referral and retention bonus program!
Must attach a Resume to be considered. We are an equal opportunity employer. (EOE/M/F/Vet/Disabled)
If you thrive on new experiences and want to be a part of a team with international reach, apply today at http://hylife.com/current-opportunities/
For more information about Windom, MN: https://windom-mn.com/