Are you looking to grow your professional career in a rural community? Do you want to work for an innovative company that will invest in your potential? Welcome to HyLife; Canada’s leading pork producer. HyLife creates limitless opportunities for passionate Individuals in a global business setting. Our growing company is searching for top talent to join our team in the role of Marketing & Events Summer Student for the term of May – August 2022, reporting to the Senior Marketing & Communications Manager. This opportunity is located in the community of La Broquerie.
Your days will include:
- Create content for social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, Twitter, and Beekeeper (internal app).
- Capture the atmosphere at events through photos and video.
- Represent HyLife at internal and external events, showcasing HyLife’s corporate culture to our employees and communities.
- Plan and execute company events alongside HyLife’s Marketing and Events Coordinator in Manitoba and Saskatchewan.
- Work alongside HyLife’s corporate chef serving food at events.
- Write longer-form content for internal posts and the company website
- Add creative ideas and concepts during department meetings and brainstorms
- Travel to and from different HyLife sites to capture content.
- Other duties as assigned
To succeed in this role, you possess:
- Currently enrolled in a university cooperative education program
- Currently enrolled in a Business college or university program
- Strong writing and communication skills
- Outgoing personality to represent HyLife at external events
- Marketing and Communications experience
- Experience and awareness around all social media platforms
- Experience with photography and videography
- Experience with adobe programs (Adobe Photoshop; Adobe Lightroom; Adobe Premiere)
- Creative thinking
- Event planning/management experience
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs when doing event set-up
- Food service experience is considered an asset
- Valid driver’s license
If you thrive on new experiences and want to be a part of a team with international reach, apply today at http://hylife.com/current-opportunities/
Your future starts now!