Are you looking for a great job opportunity in a rural community? Do you want to work for an innovative company that will invest in your potential? Welcome to HyLife; Canada’s leading pork producer. HyLife creates limitless opportunities for passionate individuals in a global business setting. Our growing company is searching for top talent to join our team in the role of Engineering Coop Student for a four-month term, September - December 2021 located in the communities of La Broquerie and Neepawa.
Your days will include:
- Analytical and root cause problem solving to support improvement projects
- Understand and value stream map key processes
- Support the assessment of process performance against key performance indicators (KPI’s)
- Document processes, collect and analyze data and interact with employees and leaders
- Assist in the determination and documentation of Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s)
- Assist with the development of equipment Preventative Maintenance (PM) programs
To succeed in this role, you need to be:
- Currently enrolled in a university cooperative education program
- 3rd or 4th year Mechanical, Biosystems, or Industrial engineering education
- Experience in food processing or agriculture an asset
- Experience in leading implementation of Lean initiatives an asset
- Proficient in MS Office applications and AutoCAD.
- A sharp business sense and the ability to identify business opportunities.
- Excellent communication, organizational, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work in a team environment as well as independently.
Your Future starts now!