HyLife Ltd is a progressive Manitoba based company. HyLife and its affiliates have feed and pork operations and genetics sales in Canada, US, and China. This position is based at the Head Office in the vibrant community of LaBroquerie, Manitoba which has a reputation for its beauty and high quality of life. We are currently seeking a highly motivated person to fill the position of Junior Support Analyst.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Provide first-contact support to office and computer users. Includes the following:
- Basic computer and network usage, such as logging in, accessing network resources, email and Microsoft Office.
- Application usage, including usage of packaged and custom applications in use at HyLife.
- Track the status of support requests using help desk software.
- Ensure that end users are proactively updated regarding the status of outstanding support requests, including approach and time to resolve and escalate support requests as needed to the appropriate IS resource.
- Help to compile and maintain a knowledge base of IS support procedures, present end user training in both one-on-one and group scenarios; compile ongoing management reporting for user support activity.
We are seeking an individual who:
- Is familiar with common computer applications including Microsoft Outlook and Office.
- Willing and able to learn new tools and procedures, via both self-directed learning and learning from other team members.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Good written communications; ability to write end-user documentation, procedures and guidelines.
- Familiarity with HyLife business operations is ideal.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package and competitive compensation based on experience and knowledge. HyLife has been recognized as a Platinum Member of Canada’s Best-Managed Companies.