HyLife Ltd is a progressive Manitoba based company. HyLife and its affiliates have feed and pork operations and genetics sales in Canada, US, and China. We are currently seeking a highly motivated person to fill the position of Fleet Maintenance Service Writer.
This full time position and will include the following responsibilities and day-to-day functions:
- Process maintenance work orders in computerized maintenance management software (CMMS) program
- Create and process purchase orders for inventory and non-inventory items
- Continued development and documentation of office processes
- Maintain equipment data base in CMMS and other databases
- Process PO – receipt – posting to maintain accurate inventory
- Perform basic inventory tasks: receiving check, counts, put away items, bin identification and more
- Other duties as assigned
The successful candidate should possess the following qualifications:
- Strong Knowledge in Microsoft Office, Word, Excel.
- The ability to multi task in a fast paced environment and attention to detail
- Excellent planning and organizational skills
- General Knowledge of accounting principles. Great Plains accounting, Wennsoft Service Management and/or Job Cost would be an asset
- Experience working in a continuous improvement environment and a propensity to learn are considered strong assets
- Awareness of Health and Safety Guidelines
We offer a comprehensive benefits package and competitive compensation based on experience and knowledge. HyLife has been recognized as a Platinum Member of Canada’s Best-Managed Companies.