Are you looking to use your creative energy to take your career to the next level? Do you want to work for an innovative company that will invest in your potential? Welcome to HyLife; Canada’s leading pork producer. HyLife creates limitless opportunities for passionate individuals in a global business setting. Our growing company is searching for top talent to join our team in the role of Creative Communications Specialist, reporting to the Marketing & Events Manager. This opportunity is located in the community of La Broquerie or Neepawa, MB.
Your days will include:
• Leading and maintaining HyLife’s internal social media platform (Beeke
• Managing the development and innovation of HyLife’s internal social media platform, working alongside our HR and solutions team
• Regularly analyzing and measuring engagement, along with providing reports to leadership to raise awareness of application’s effectiveness
• Creating strategies and content plans that align with emerging communication needs
• Creating and managing regular content creation, empowering employees and departments to creatively feature what they do in a fun and interactive way
• Developing and executing internal games and contests to raise engagement through our internal social medium.
• Capturing photos and video along with designing graphics
• Developing and executing on continuous application onboarding and educational initiatives throughout the company
To succeed in this role, you possess:
• Diploma specializing in Marketing, Creative Communications, or equivalent
• 2 years working in a creative communications role
• Strong writing and relational skills
• Experienced with social media platforms
• Experienced using Adobe Suite programs
• Experienced with using a camera and with how to capture content
• The desire to be creative and tell stories through content
If you thrive on new experiences and want to be a part of a team with international reach, apply today!
Your future starts now!