HyLife Ltd is a progressive Manitoba based company. HyLife and its affiliates have feed and pork operations and genetics sales around the world. This position is based in the vibrant community of Kola, Manitoba which has a reputation for its beauty and high quality of life. We are currently seeking a highly motivated person to fill the position of Assistant Miller at the Kola Feed Mill.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Conduct shift inventory for all bins (bulk ingredients and liquid bins)
- Ensure micro boxes are maintained and not allowed to run out of ingredients
- Sample of incoming ingredients as directed
- Receive incoming ingredients
- Load feed trucks
- Operate manufacturing equipment as required
- Sample rolled/hammered ingredients and finishes feed
- Enter data onto log sheets
- Minor maintenance of plant
- Assist Miller as required
- Other duties as assigned
Compensation is $15.10 per hour plus the opportunity for up to $2 per hour in premiums.
We offer an improved and comprehensive benefits package and competitive compensation based on experience and knowledge. HyLife has been recognized as a Platinum Member of Canada’s Best-Managed Companies.