Position: Provides clerical support to the risk department including Risk Analysts and Loss Prevention Consultants.
- Supports Risk Analysts by processing quotes, new business, renewals, and adjustments
- Maintains up-to-date knowledge of systems, and policy and procedure changes in order to ensure accurate data entry of accounts
- Manages the clerical functions of an account through the Underwriting Desk
- Supports Loss Prevention Consultants
- Actively supports the team to meet the service standards
- Communicates effectively with other parties to accomplish company service standards
- High school graduate with 1-2 years office experience, preferably in the insurance industry
- Effective oral communication and written communication skills
- Sound analytical skills and aptitude for working with numbers
- Sound computer data entry skills
- Proven team player
- Willingness to learn
- Ability to work independently with attention to detail
Interested applicants may apply online or forward a cover letter and resume via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We thank all interested applicants however, only those under consideration will be contacted.