To provide primary support for dedicated Risk Services Coordinator (RSC) position.
The Risk Services Associate (RSA) will be responsible for effective completion/delivery of assigned Annual Client Reviews (ACR’s) and Renewals along with other duties as assigned.
The role is designed to be the primary support person for a dedicated Plan III RSC. They will be accountable for the delivery of exceptional client service. In addition they will be responsible for assisting in the growth of the RSC’s book of business including some sales responsibilities.
- Territory Client Service
- Risk Service Coordinator Support
- Territory Administration and Service Standards
- Teamwork and Communication
- Personal and Professional Development
- Meets the personal qualification standards set for provincial insurance licensing.
- Previous sales/customer service experience or experience in an equivalent position dealing with interpersonal relationships.
- Post-secondary education or equivalent work experience.
- Obtains a favorable overall assessment from the Prevue Assessment evaluation.
- Acceptable Motor Vehicle Abstract.
- Above average comprehension and oral communication skills.
- Demonstrated organizational ability and mathematical aptitude.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Sincere desires to believe in, sell, and service our products.
- Working knowledge of personal computers.
Federated Insurance offers a challenging career, attractive rewards and a comprehensive Total Rewards Package.
Interested applicants are invited to apply online or submit your resume to HR@federated.ca.
We thank all that apply, however only those under consideration will be contacted.