Marketing Communication Assistant- Summer Student
Term: April 29, 2019 until August 29, 2019
Crosstown Civic Credit Union
Crosstown Civic Credit Union is seeking a creative, outgoing, and energetic marketing professional for the summer position of Marketing Communication Assistant. Reporting to the Director, Member and Employee Experience, this position will assist with the development and implementation of marketing campaigns, internal and external communications, and branding initiatives.
- Thinking creatively assist with establishing and implementing new ideas and concepts that are aligned with the overall marketing objectives
- Fulfill branch orders for marketing collateral.
- Assist in content creation of marketing related documents to membership and employees including but not limited to: newsletters, product features, letters, statement inserts, forms, press releases and all digital and social media platforms.
- Using innovation to help redefine ‘how to visuals’ and present finalized concepts to the team.
- Working with a wide range of media to create ‘how to’ video’s using video editing software
- Assist or coordinate internal campaigns.
- Proofreading to produce accurate and high-quality work
- The successful candidate will be in their second year or completing a post-secondary Degree or Diploma in communications or marketing.
- Must have excellent written communication skills with strong storytelling and copywriting ability.
- Project coordination, time management and organization skills are a must.
- Exceptional verbal and interpersonal communication skills.
- Graphic design, photography and video editing experience are assets.
If you would like to join our team, you are invited to apply by submitting your resume and cover letter at www.crosstowncivic.mb.ca. This competition closes on Friday, April 12, 2019.
We thank all those that express an interest however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
At Crosstown Civic Credit Union, we are committed to helping our members achieve their long-term goals by building long-standing relationships and providing high quality service – every decision we make, every action we take, is done exclusively with members in mind. Crosstown Civic Credit Union currently operates a network including a Corporate Office, nine Winnipeg branch locations, a Commercial department and a virtual Division, Accelerate Financial.