Crestline Coach Ltd. is seeking a professional, organized, self motivated individual to add to our Service team.
This position is responsible for:
- Performing service related tasks on all vehicles as required.
- Manufacturing custom built vehicles
- Perform general shop maintenance duties as needed
- Perform a general quality control check to ensure that all specifications and quality standards are met.
The successful candidate will have:
- Strong mechanical experience and/or schooling
- Knowledge in air conditioning maintenance and repair
- Experience and ability using hand tools and power tools
- Electrical knowledge and electrical trouble shooting ability is a requirement
- Understand the production process in terms of quality and quantity
- Conscious of and adhere to safe work practices
- Ability to read and understand a tape measure to 1/32”.
- Able to read drawings/blueprints.
- Able to interpret work orders.
- Understanding of quality measurements to adhere to ISO requirements