Crestline Coach Ltd. was founded in 1975, in Saskatoon, SK, and has grown to become North America's leading ambulance manufacturer and Canada's largest supplier of small to mid-size commercial buses for transit, paratransit, shuttle and tour applications. Ahead of the industry worldwide in emergency vehicle safety, cutting edge manufacturing processes and exceptional sales and service, Crestline is paving the way for the future with a continued array of industry innovations.
Crestline Coach Ltd. is seeking a professional, organized, self motivated individual to add to our Materials team as a Purchaser.
This position is responsible for:
- Ensuring that sufficient quantities of materials are available for production in a timely manner
- Developing a diverse base of suppliers
- Sourcing new products to enhance profitability
The successful candidate will have:
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Computer skills and experience with MS Office and SAP
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Cooperative, team focused attitude
- PMAC accreditation or other post-secondary education in purchasing management principles is an asset
- 3-5 years Supply Chain Management experience
Crestline offers a competitive benefits and compensation package. If you are interested in this opportunity we invite you to submit your resume online.