Crestline Coach Ltd. is seeking a professional, organized, self motivated individual to add to our Human Resources team as an Advisor.
This position is responsible for:
- Recruitment and selection in conjunction with the hiring manager or selection committee
- Payroll and Benefits Administration
- Human Resources projects such as employee satisfaction interviews, recruitment and retention strategy, statistical reporting, and other projects as assigned
- Human Resources Administration such as employee file maintenance, Worker’s Compensation reporting, recruitment reporting and other reporting as required
- Training, development and facilitation including orientation
The successful candidate will have:
- 3- 5 years experience in Human Resources
- Bachelor of Commerce or related degree or diploma is an asset
- Experience in Payroll and Benefits administration
- A thorough working knowledge of labour standards and best practices
- Excellent communication skills
- Time management, computer and organizational skills
Please submit your resume and cover letter via our online application form.