Transportation Coordinator Career Opportunity!
Ashley Furniture HomeStore is currently seeking a Transportation Coordinator who will Provide administrative support to Transportation, Distribution and Repair functional areas at our distribution center in Calgary located at 4733 52 Avenue SE.
Ashley is committed to investing in our team members; we offer:
- Market competitive wages;
- Comprehensive benefits plan, educational assistance program and excellent employee discounts;
- Career growth and continuous development;
- Respectful and family-oriented working environment with strong company values
Your main responsibilities are to:
- Prepare run sheets and delivery/transfer packages
- Review and process post-delivery documentation
- Invoice and shipping documentation reconciliation as required
- Greet customers in person and answer telephone inquiries regarding deliveries as required
- Assist as clerical relief to Repair Coordinators as required
- Maintain the customer pick up area and attending to customer requests
- Complete customer delivery bookings to facilitate delivery process
- Data entry and filing
Successful candidates will have the following:
- High school diploma, some post-secondary education preferred
- 1-2 years customer service experience in addition to 2-3 years administrative support
- Excellent computer skills with a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office products and ability to learn in-house computer programs
- Well organized with ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Available for work 7 days a week, with early morning or late evening shifts
- Busy environment in close working space
How did we get to be the #1 retailer in North America?
With innovative marketing concepts, quality products and state-of-the-art manufacturing methods, Ashley Furniture HomeStores continue to have a stream of satisfied guests who contribute to our continuous growth. But we know we couldn’t do any of this without our talented team members. Our team members are committed to providing an exceptional guest experience. Our team members make the difference!
With 12 stores located in Manitoba, Alberta and Saskatchewan we are proud to be one of Canada's 50 Best Managed Companies for over 10 years making us an elite member of the Platinum club. As the #1 retailer in North America and a 50 Best Managed company we have demonstrated that we have a successful past and a solid future.
Plan Your Future With Us!