Earn an above average income selling Heavy-duty trailers in the Brandon area. You will prospect new customers & develop customer relationships; negotiate terms and write up the sales contract; ensure units are prepared for delivery; and appraise trade-ins. Operate like your own business!
- Support of a multi-divisional, national company in business for over 30 years
- Sales training, product knowledge clinics, and on-the-job coaching
- Competitive salary and commission package, group benefits
- A wide range of quality products and services to offer your potential customer base
- Competitive sales tools kit (KM & cell allowance, business expense program, etc.)
- The right blend of independence, flexibility, and guidelines to help reach your earning potential
Ideally you are a seasoned sales person with 5+ years experience with commission sales, in a senior position dealing with high level accounts, and experience in the transportation industry. Strong computer skills and a vehicle are a must. Above all you have a strong desire to be successful by earning the trust of your customers.