E-Commerce Content Administrator
The e-commerce content administrator is a member of the Digital team and is responsible for updating and maintaining the PrincessAuto.com website and contributing to other related digital projects. Daily activities will focus on moving content to our digital spaces and will include working with the teams in Marketing Communications, Merchandising, National Call Center and the Director of Digital to bring a vision of the Princess Auto brand online.
In addition to the execution of national marketing plans on the PrincessAuto.com website, the e-commerce content administrator will be part of the creation and maintenance of online marketing campaigns using a variety of media sources and be expected to contribute to other digital projects and spaces.
- Create, maintain and enhance messages, images & videos produced for a variety of online campaigns
- Work primarily in ATG / Oracle Commerce
- Contribute to website content creation
- Monitor online campaign performance
- Contribute written work to a variety of online spaces
- Contribute improvements to the e-commerce content management process
- Contribute ideas to improve the online guest experience
- Monitor website content quality and consistency using customer feedback, analytics, and best practice
- Work with the National Call Center team to gain insight into the customer experience
- Work with the Merchandising team to assist in realizing and deploying category specific content goals
- Work with the Marketing Communications team to leverage all media assets and brand consistency
- Work with the Director of Digital to remain consistent with the E-Commerce strategy
- Proficient and passionate for web and internet technologies with a focus on e-commerce
- Ability and interest to learn new concepts and software programs
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Self-starter and able to contribute ideas while taking ownership of their decisions
- Bilingual (English / French) preferred but not required
- Lively team player with a Royal Service Attitude
What our Unique World can offer you:
- Competitive wage
- Generous, company-funded, comprehensive benefits package including dental, medical, life insurance and short/long-term disability coverage.
- Profit Sharing paid out quarterly
- Company Pension Plan
- Group RRSP
- Company-paid leaves
- Discount at our retail stores
- Free parking
- Training and personal and professional development
- Opportunities for advancement and a positive and supportive workplace
If you are interested in becoming part of our Unique World, please click on Apply.