Accurately picks parts orders for branches or external customers based on information received on computerized pick ticket to ensure customer satisfaction. Performs shipping and receiving function and associated paperwork to ensure cost control.
- Picks parts based on computer generated pick ticket. Places completed orders in branch bins or customer direct deliver section of warehouse. Notifies sales staff if out of stock so they can determine best course of action. (70%)
- Ships product by consolidating orders going to same location and packages. (20%)
- Completes accurate associated paper work. For example, computer generated invoices for direct customer delivery or customer pick-up orders; creates packing slips for inter-branch transfers, completes credit card transactions for customers. (5%)
- Receives product as required by checking product received to packing slip, inputting information, and generating a receiving record.
- Other duties as assigned i.e. cleaning warehouse
- Previous shipping receiving experience preferred
- Knowledge of HD truck and trailer parts (or related industry) an asset
·Strong numbers orientation and attention to detail
- Basic computer skills with ability to learn in-house systems
- A team player, shows initiative and a learner attitude
- Able to lift 50 to 100 pounds without assistance
- Valid forklift certification an asset