HyLife Ltd is a progressive Manitoba based company. HyLife and its affiliates have feed and pork operations and genetics sales in Canada, US, Japan, and China. This position is based in the vibrant community of LaBroquerie, Manitoba which has a reputation for its beauty and high quality of life. We are currently seeking a highly motivated person to fill the position of Maintenance Assistant Planner.
This position will include the following responsibilities and day-to-day functions:
- Process maintenance work orders in computerized maintenance management software (CMMS) program
- Prepare sub-trade billing for payment
- Create and process purchase orders
- Continued development and documentation of office processes
- Maintain equipment data base in CMMS
- Other duties as assigned
The successful candidate should possess the following qualifications:
- Strong Knowledge in Microsoft Office, Word, Excel.
- The ability to multi task in a fast paced environment and attention to detail
- Excellent planning and organizational skills
- General Knowledge of accounting principles. Great Plains accounting, Wennsoft Service Management and/or Job Cost would be an asset
- Experience working in a continuous improvement environment and a propensity to learn are considered strong assets
- Awareness of Health and Safety Guidelines
We offer a comprehensive benefits package and competitive compensation based on experience and knowledge. HyLife has been recognized as a Platinum Member of Canada’s Best-Managed Companies.