HyLife Foods a division of the HyLife organization, engaged in the dressing and processing of hogs for both domestic and world markets. To reach and sustain its position as a premier supplier of quality food products it strives to employ talented and motivated people who are capable of reaching the cutting edge of their discipline. This position is based at the operations in the vibrant community of Neepawa, Manitoba which has a reputation for its beauty and high quality of life. Due to rapid growth we are looking for Meat Cutters/Production Personnel.
This position will include the following responsibilities and day-to-day functions:
- slaughter, eviscerate, and mark hogs for further processing
- cut pork carcasses into primal cuts for further specific specifications intended for commercial, industrial, institutional or wholesale use
- to de-bone edible parts and remove inedible organs or parts
The successful candidate should possess the following qualifications:
- Be able to work in a culturally diverse workplace
- Have a good work ethic
- Focus on treating people with dignity and respect
- Appreciate a stable long term work environment
- Experience as an Industrial Butcher or Trimmer is required
- Completion of secondary school may be required
Current wages $12.65-18.95/hour plus a $1.00 per hour perfect attendance incentive!
We offer a comprehensive benefits package and competitive compensation based on experience and knowledge. HyLife has been recognized as a Platinum Member of Canada’s Best-Managed Companies.
If you have the qualifications and the passion to meet this challenge then we would like to explore your potential.
Please click on the below link to download the HyLife application form. You must have Adobe Acrobat Reader installed to view this form. If you have problems viewing the application please click here to download a free current version of Adobe Acrobat Reader. Once you have downloaded the application form, you can fill out the application and save a copy to your computer to attach in addition with your resume and/or cover letter.