Sales Associate Career Opportunity
Ashley Furniture HomeStore is currently looking for dynamic and results driven Sales Associates who enjoy working independently and within a team for our Calgary South store located at 88 Heritage Gate SE.
As a Sales Associate, you will be given the opportunities to grow and develop and to make an impact while working for a high performing organization. You are a solution finder who enjoys helping guests find the perfect furniture, appliance or bedding to satisfy their own particular needs. Using your superior interpersonal skills, you are able to successfully convert guest opportunities into results.
Ashley Furniture HomeStore is committed to investing in our people; we offer:
- Industry leading earning potential with performance incentive base pay;
- Comprehensive benefits plan, educational assistance program and excellent employee discounts;
- Employer Sponsored Retirement Savings Plan;
- Career growth and continuous development;
- Respectful and family-oriented working environment with strong company values
- World class training programs;
- To work at one of Canada’s 50 Best Managed Companies.
Your main responsibilities are to:
- Exhibit outstanding communication skills to uncover guests’ needs and assist them in purchasing the right solutions for their home;
- Draw on your selling skills to develop long term guest relationships;
- Meet or exceed established goals,
- Take pride in the appearance of the store and together with the entire team ensure that the store is always neat, clean and well maintained.
- Be knowledgeable in the competition’s assortments, pricing and service models.
Successful candidates will have the following:
- Proven selling skills preferably with two years sales experience in a retail environment, or a desire to learn;
- Outstanding communication and relationship building skills;
- Self-motivated and driven with a focus for excellent guest service;
- Demonstrated working knowledge of MS Office products and ability to learn in-house computer programs;
- Must be flexible to work days, evenings and weekends;
- Completion of High School; post-secondary education preferred.
- Second language an asset.
How did we get to be the #1 retailer in North America?
With innovative marketing concepts, quality products and state-of-the-art manufacturing methods, Ashley Furniture HomeStores continue to have a stream of satisfied guests who contribute to our continuous growth. But we know we couldn’t do any of this without our talented team members. Our team members are committed to providing an exceptional guest experience. Our team members make the difference!
With 12 stores located in Manitoba, Alberta and Saskatchewan we are proud to be one of Canada's 50 Best Managed Companies for over 10 years making us an elite member of the Platinum club. As the #1 retailer in North America and a 50 Best Managed company we have demonstrated that we have a successful past and a solid future.
Plan Your Future With Us!
Start Your Interview Now!