Investments & Personal Lending/Financial Planning
Positions within this division build member relationships that add value and positively contribute to the credit union’s profitability. Deliverables include the delivery of quality service and the achievement of growth through sales and business development, input to the development and implementation of new products, sales plans and marketing strategies that meet the needs of our members and achieve organizational goals. This division also assists members in clarifying their financial goals and objectives for both short and long-term perspectives.
Examples of positions found within Investments:
Socially Responsible Investment Specialist
• Responsible for promoting and supporting the growth of the credit union’s portfolio in socially responsible investments and delivering quality advice and service to members, specializing in the area of SRI investments and SRI mutual funds.
• Responsible for providing financial planning, investment advice, tax and estate planning strategies for members. Guided by the needs of the member, the Investment Advisor will direct members through a financial process that will result in a personal financial plan with specific investment recommendations.
Examples of positions found within Personal Lending/Financial Planning:
• Responsible for acquiring high quality, low risk mortgage business by building and maintaining relationships with members and mortgage brokers to positively contribute to the credit union’s profitability.
Senior Financial Advisor
• Primarily responsible for building and maintaining member relationships through the sales of a full range of financial products, including financial planning and investment advice.
• Primarily responsible for building and maintaining member relationships through sales of a full range of financial products, services, and investment vehicles, including the sale of mutual funds.
Financial Account Manager
• Responsible and accountable to promote and sell a full range of credit union products and services such as consumer loans, lines of credits, small business loans, mortgages, deposit, investment products, credit cards and estates, as well as open new memberships in branch.
Financial Service Representative
• Proactively identifies and refers opportunities to other team members and specialists within the credit union. This position also builds and maintains member relationships through their knowledge and sales of our full range of financial products.
If any of these areas are of interest to you, please submit your resume online for future consideration.
We are committed to workforce diversity and actively recruit people with diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspectives reflecting the community in which we live and work.