With 2600 Employees, 9 locations in Canada and the USA and over 4000 trucks and trailers, the TransX Group of Companies is one of the largest providers of premier integrated transportation and logistics services across North America.
TransX is proud to have been named as one of the top 50 Best Managed Companies in Canada for the last 6 years in a row. Our team is committed to entrepreneurial achievement and operational excellence in providing innovative solutions to our customers.
Check out our company page on LinkedIn and follow us!
TransX has an exciting opportunity for a Recruiting Manager to join our Safety department in our Winnipeg head office.
Reporting directly to the Safety Director, the Recruiting Manager is responsible for the Corporate Driver Recruitment strategy. This role works with Senior Leadership and Recruiters to build an effective Driver candidate pipeline to fulfill Operational needs, while also contributing to an effective Driver relations and retention program.
Responsibilities and duties include, but are not limited to:
- Development and execution of a sustainable National Recruiting Strategy
- Managing and development of the National Recruiting team
- Develop and manage KPIs
- Monitor and analysis of Driver turnover
- LMO (foreign driver) program management
- Lease Operator program management
Education and Experience Requirement:
The successful candidate must have 2 years Management experience. A minimum of 3 years recruiting experience and a Degree/Diploma in Sales, Marketing or Human Resources is preferred.
To perform this job successfully, the Recruiting Manager must be able to perform each essential duty, as assigned. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and ability required.
· Proven history of working as a Recruiter and/or a Sales or Marketing role
· Proven track record of meeting and exceeding goals in a fast paced, dynamic environment a must
· Provide excellent customer service to our teams
· Excellent computer skills in a Microsoft Windows environment
· Effective oral and written communication skills
· General knowledge of various employment laws and practices
· Excellent interpersonal and coaching skills
· Ability to work with all departments and foster teamwork
· Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
· High tolerance for ambiguity
· Ability to work in a fast paced environment
· Ability to travel for recruitment meetings, career fairs
· Ability to maintain a flexible work schedule
· Excellent organizational skills
· Must be able to identify and resolve problems in a timely manner
· Gather and analyze information skilfully
· Understands the Transportation business and its competitors
We offer a comprehensive salary and benefits package. A career with the TransX Group provides you with the opportunity to develop your own potential. Entrepreneurial spirit is encouraged and success is rewarded. We operate with the philosophy that the company is successful when its employees are successful.
If you have a passion for results, and want to grow your career with a dynamic and growing industry leader, please submit your resume with cover letter by clicking on the APPLY BUTTON below.
TransX is an equal opportunity employer with a strong commitment to the individual and collective growth of our employees and a commitment to diversity and inclusiveness in the workplace.
We sincerely thank all candidates for applying; however we will not be able to interview all applicants.