Team Leader Trainee of Night Receiving
A Team Leader Trainee is a training role designed to expose individuals to operating procedures and the development of Team Members, with an emphasis on the philosophy behind Princess Auto’s business model.
- Serving our Guests
- Leading our receiving team in smooth promo set up and regular stock out by the timelines set up.
- Contribute to building a culture wherein Royal Service and Princess Auto’s Values thrive.
- Providing your Team Members with the tools to reach their individual potential. These include: coaching, performance reviews, etc.
- Maintain a safe and responsible work environment by demonstrating and encouraging safe working methods in area of responsibility, and actively identifying areas of opportunity
- Participate in meetings and resolve issues
- Be involved with developing and implementing the business plan
- Participate in training (both learning and teaching)
- Learn and be able to cover other store roles to better serve our Guests
- Contribute to the achievement of store revenue and expense management targets
- Adhere to all policies and procedures (e.g. store safety)
- Always willing to go above and beyond for our customers
- Previous retail experience preferred
- Willingness to develop and demonstrate basic Leadership Skills
- Ability to provide direction.
- Eagerness to learn.
- Ability to motivate.
- Team oriented.
- Ability to train.
- Ability to inspire.
- Ability to communicate effectively and efficiently.
- Enthusiasm and a positive attitude
- Takes initiative and wants to grow professionally and help the company grow
- Hardworking and dedicated to helping achieve our goals
- Ability to lift 50 lbs
- Ability to Sunday to Thursday from 7:00pm - 3:30am
What our Unique World can offer you:
- Competitive wage
- Generous, company-funded, comprehensive benefits package including dental, medical, life insurance and short/long-term disability coverage.
- Profit Sharing paid out quarterly
- Company Pension Plan
- Group RRSP
- Company-paid leaves
- Discount at our retail stores
- Free parking
- Training and personal and professional development
- Opportunities for advancement and a positive and supportive workplace
If you are interested in becoming a part of our Unique World, please click on Apply Now.