We currently have an opportunity at our Barrhead, AB Richardson Milling location.
Reporting to the Head Miller, this full time position is responsible for operating the milling systems. Performs product testing, making appropriate adjustments to meet specifications, Monitors all equipment for wear and potential damage, performs minor repairs as required. Assists with maintenance repairs, scheduled cleaning of equipment, ensuring all areas of the mill and grounds. Provides sanitation services in the mill, performing cleaning duties as assigned to meet standards in all areas of the mill and grounds.
- Grade 12 or equivalent.
- Ability to read and write English.
- Basic computer skills.
- Maintain good attendance and meet performance expectations.
- Excellent written, documentation and verbal communication skills.
- Willing to work shifts and overtime including weekends.
- Must be able to work independently and be accountable for all hours.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and team work ability.
Interested candidates should select the “Apply” icon below to upload their cover letter and resume before April 18, 2014.