HyLife Ltd is a progressive Manitoba based company. HyLife and its affiliates have feed and pork operations and genetics sales in Canada, US, and China.. We are currently seeking a highly motivated person to fill the position of Killarney Distribution Centre.
This position will include the following responsibilities and day-to-day functions:
- Approx. 20-24 hrs per week
- Process all inbound customer calls, emails, & faxes
- Enter sales & other transactions types in Great Plains
- Related office duties, filing, etc.
- Assist in inventory cycle counts
- Receiving products to the warehouse, verifying amounts, matching to PO
- Shipping/filling orders according to a set schedule
- Following all bio security measures
- Other duties as assigned
The successful candidate should possess the following qualifications:
- A solid understanding of inventory and the importance of accuracy while entering data
- Should have an understanding of shipping & receiving transactions and paper work
- Strong organizational skills
- Good computer knowledge
- Team player
We offer a comprehensive benefits package and competitive compensation based on experience and knowledge. HyLife has been recognized as a Platinum Member of Canada’s Best-Managed Companies.